6 DAY RIP TO THE TIP ESCAPE
This motorcycle adventure is not a Cairns to Cape York ride - we fly you into Cape York and fly you out of Cape York on completion of the tour.
This 6 day motor cycle adventure is designed to surpass all expectations for the ultimate thrill.
Stand on the northern tip of Australia, visit WWII crash sites, and ride the infamous Overland Telegraph Track. Visit Twin Falls and Fruit Bat Falls. Enjoy country hospitality at a working cattle property.
- Day 1: Depart Cairns at 0830 am and fly to Bamaga at the top of Australia. After we pick you up we lunch at the Loyalty beach fishing lodge. Gear up and ride the latest model hire motorcycles up to Pajinka and walk to the northern most tip of Australia - take photos. We ride on Somerset Beach and visit the old ruins and WWII aircraft. Accommodated that night in Loyalty Beach fishing lodge.
- Day 2: Depart Bamaga and ride south on the Telegraph Track. Along the way we visit Twin Falls, Fruit Bat Falls and all the great sites of the famous Overland Telegraph Track. We arrive at Bramwell Junction for the night, where there is a hot shower and a hearty meal for you with accommodation in the safari tents.
- Day 3: We explore south riding the Frenchmans track, a survey line that was forged in the early 1900's. Crossing the mighty Pascoe river you will experience the outback first hand. Riding through Iron range traversing rivers and single trails along the way, to arrive at Archer River for the night, again a hot shower and Donga accommodation with air conditioning awaits you.
- Day 4: Depart Archer River after a hearty breakfast heading north back to cross the Wenlock river, visit Moreton telegraph station a relic from our pioneers. Returning back to Bramwell junction for the next days adventure riding the telegraph track.
- Day 5: Depart Bramwell Station and ride north on the telegraph track back to Bamaga. Overnight at Loyalty Beach Lodge.
- Day 6: Depart Bamaga and fly back to Cairns via the coast. Arrive in Cairns at approx 13:30 pm.
All accommodation is cabin or tent style accommodation,with meals provided by the owners on site.
Customised tours can be arranged for individual or groups, and a group discount is available if you have 8 riders or more.
Other options are to Fly Cape York via helicopter, fish the water of the Cape or visit Thursday island.
- Cabin or tent style accommodation
- Camping gear and bedding
- Motorcycle hire (our latest 400cc bikes) and riding gear
- Qualified guides
- Park/Ferry fees
- Airfares to and from Bamaga
There is a $1000.00 bond for the hire bike and you must have a current motorcycle licence.
The tour dates listed are subject to change without notice. Contact the office for details.
« Back to Tours...