6 DAY RIP TO THE TIP ESCAPE
This motorcycle adventure is not a Cairns to Cape York ride - we fly you into Cape York and fly you out of Cape York on completion of the tour.
This 6 day Cape York trailbike adventure is designed to surpass all expectations for the ultimate thrill, you will fly to Cape York and ride all the trails at the most northern part of Australia at the end of the 6 days we fly you back to Cairns.
Stand on the northern tip of Australia, visit WWII crash sites, and ride the infamous Overland Telegraph Track,visiting Twin Falls and Fruit Bat Falls. Enjoy country hospitality at the last Cape York working cattle property Bramwell station.
- Day 1: Depart Cairns at 07.00 am and fly to Bamaga at the top of Australia. After we pick you up we lunch at the Loyalty beach fishing lodge. Gear up and ride the latest model hire motorcycles up to Pajinka and walk to the northern most tip of Australia - take photos. We ride on Somerset Beach visit the old ruins and WWII aircraft. Accommodated that night in Loyalty Beach fishing lodge.
- Day 2: Depart Bamaga and ride south on the Telegraph Track. Along the way we visit Twin Falls, Fruit Bat Falls and all the great sites of the famous Overland Telegraph Track. We arrive at Bramwell station for the night, where there is a hot shower and a hearty meal for you with accommodation in the station deluxe donga's. (twin share)
- Day 3: We explore south riding the Frenchmans track, a survey line that was forged in the early 1900's. Crossing the mighty Pascoe river and Wenlock river you will experience the outback first hand. Riding through Iron range traversing rivers and single trails along the way. Arrive at Archer River roadhouse for the night, again a hot shower and twin share donga accommodation with air conditioning awaits you.
- Day 4: Depart Archer River after a hearty breakfast heading north back to cross the Wenlock river, visit Moreton telegraph station a historical relic from our pioneers. Returning back to Bramwell station for the next days adventure riding the telegraph track going north.
- Day 5: Depart Bramwell Station and ride north on the telegraph track back to Bamaga. Overnight at Loyalty Beach Lodge.
- Day 6: Depart Bamaga and fly back to Cairns via the coast. Arrive in Cairns at approx 15:30 pm.
All accommodation is cabin or tent style accommodation,with all meals provided by the property owners on site.
Customised tours can be arranged for individuals or groups, and a group discount is available if you have 6 riders or more.
While you are in Cape York there are options to fly around Cape York via helicopter, fish the waters of the Cape or visit Thursday island all for a extra fee.
- Cabin or tent style accommodation
- Camping gear and bedding
- Motorcycle hire (our latest 400cc bikes) and riding gear (if you dont have any )
- Qualified guides
- Park/Ferry fees
- Airfares to and from Cape York to Cairns
There is a $1000.00 bond for the hire bike and you must have a current motorcycle licence.
2018 Departure Dates are available on request.
If you have a specific date you want for your group please contact us.
Cost: AUD $4300.00
The tour dates listed are subject to change without notice. Contact the office for details.
« Back to Tours...