4 DAY RIDE 'N' REEF
This is a 2 day trail bike adventure plus a 2 day overnight Great Barrier Reef experience so that you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Day 1: Ride the multitude of single trails and the tropical Rainforest of Black Mountain, visit the outback and historical sites. Ride World Heritage listed areas and the famous Creb track (weather permitting). Over night at Pk's Jungle village in the heart of Cape Tribulation.
- Day 2: Return to Cairns Via the Creb Track and lunch in beautiful Daintree. View our wildlife in their natural environment, ride the network of single trails exclusive to Fair Dinkum Bike Tours for your trail bike adventure, arriving back in Cairns at approx 16.00 pm.
- Day 3: Board the Cairns Dive boat for your 2 days on the Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy your own fully air-cond twin share stateroom. Experience the Great Barrier Reef sailing between reef sites on both days. Chef prepared meals in the comfort of the fully stocked bar and large saloon/dining area.
- Day 4: Visit reefs with the professional, friendly staff. The boat is permanently based on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Returning to Cairns approx 17.00pm.
Your reef trip includes:
- All Meals
- Video Reef Presentation
- Fresh Linen
- Reef Tax
- Accomodation on board
- Snorkelling and Boom net riding
Helicopter transfers to/from the reef are available upon request for a extra fee. Bring with you a towel, swimmers, hat, sunscreen and footwear. Camera and/or video are a good idea too.
Your Trail Bike tour includes:
- Accommodation and meals
- Motorcycle hire and riding gear ( If required )
- Qualified guides
- Ferry fees and park fees
- You will need to bring with you a small backpack to carry your water, t-shirt, footwear, shorts, small towel, camera and toiletries for our over night accommodation.
There is a $1000.00 bond for the hire bike and you must have a current motorcycle licence. Learners permit is min requirement.
2018 Departure dates are flexible. Contact us for details.
Cost: AUD $1760.00
The tour dates listed are subject to change without notice. Contact the office for details.
For 2018 tours dates call the office for details on 0412950192.
« Back to Tours...